Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc)

+4
Zephy
Klien
Garandil
bubs
8 posters

Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc)

Post  bubs Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 am

If you know you won't be able to raid for a while because you're going on holiday for example please let 'Purple Sky' know by posting here.
bubs
bubs
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Going to a conference.

Post  bubs Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:15 am

I won't be able to raid starting the 23th of April untill the 3th of Mai. I'm going to a conference about social work in Europe during that time wich is hosted in Dubrovnic (Croatia). I doubt i'll bring my laptop ^^

(I should be back home on time for the sunday night raid, but I'm guessing I might be to knackerd to join, so perhaps you'll see me but don't count on it:p)
bubs
bubs
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Vacation

Post  Garandil Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

From today (4th of july) I will be gone.
I return on sunday 12th of july.
By then I hope the heat in Norway has given some way so I can turn on my computer!

Have a good one!

Garandil

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Gone for the week

Post  Klien Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am

Hey guys , i will be gone from july 22 till july 26 . i will be going to Norway to play Nordic Championship...with the sweden team:P
Anyway i'm sorry for leaving but will only be for a short period .
And i wish you all luck and please progress on wednesday Razz!
I will be in Oslo btw ...

P.S Garan i will get you money asap im home , maby see you in Norway hahah who nows

Seya Bubs,and Ever and all CL

Klien

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Holidayyy woo

Post  Zephy Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

From the 20th of August to the 25th i will be away.

Going to Grand Sunny ireland woo

Very Happy Very Happy

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Cant raid till friday, sacriledge

Post  Sacriledge Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi, sorry i wont be able to come online till friday at the earliest because im an idiot and my account time has expired. Sorry!

Sacriledge

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Re: Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc)

Post  Alyaha Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:50 am

Me and Burgos will be unavailable for a week, starting on tuesday the 17th. My mum will be visiting.

That said... on monday we'll be quite busy cleaning. Neutral

Alyaha

Back to top Go down

Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc) Empty Re: Temporary leaves; post here please (f.e. vacations etc)

Post  Alyaha Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 am

Hello all!

Sorry we haven't been around for a while (me and Burgos). But it started with my shoulder messing up (which is still fucked), then Burgos got the swineflu, then I suddenly got a spot at a uni program I enrolled for (so lots of organising to get everything started), and now I have the swineflu too (I think, since I have started off with a huge cold at the moment).

So we're just taking it easy.

Hope you are all having a blast and hope to see you relatively soon!

Aly.

Alyaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeva Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Alyaha wrote:Hello all!

Sorry we haven't been around for a while (me and Burgos). But it started with my shoulder messing up (which is still fucked), then Burgos got the swineflu, then I suddenly got a spot at a uni program I enrolled for (so lots of organising to get everything started), and now I have the swineflu too (I think, since I have started off with a huge cold at the moment).

So we're just taking it easy.

Hope you are all having a blast and hope to see you relatively soon!

Aly.

When are you coming back? I misses you? And how´s the shoulder, the flu and school?

*huggles*

Deeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Alyaha Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 am

Oh sweetie Deeva! I logged in a day or two ago, but only to say hi. I did the fishing quest and then went to bed.

The shoulder is still messing with me when I sit down t the computer for long stretches, but most of all... I am super tired come nightfall. I didn't have much to do the first two years I moved here and since I am not 20 anymore I have to really get used to going to school from 9 to 16 every day (and travelling 1.5 hours to get there).

So... I will make sure to log in now and then at least to say hi, since I miss you guys as well, but much more wont be happening very soon. This was my third week and it's starting to get a bit better, so who knows in another three weeks? *really hopes so*

*waves and cuddles*

Alyaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgos Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm still alive aswell Wink

Been a kinda stressful week since I had to take the train to work (my driver was sick this week) so there hasent realy been that much time for fun and games. Will try to pop online now and then to say hi to everyone aswell Smile

Burgos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down