Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burgos: Holy Priest

3 posters

Go down

Burgos: Holy Priest Empty Burgos: Holy Priest

Post  Burgos Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Real Life Age:35

Character Name:Burgos
Class:Priest
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class):Mainly healing but I do have quite a bit of experience of the dark side aswell. Will need to gear up for that though.

Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): Fairly resently hit 80 with this old man but have already gotten a setup of T8 (through badges) mixed with epics from rep and heroics. Still have one blue item around my neck but thats the last blue.

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession:Alchemy
Level:427 (work in progress that has had to stand back for gearhunting lately)
Profession:Herbalism
Level:450

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid):Fishing and First Aid is at 450, Cooking is on it's way but is at the moment at around 430.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with:
Wyrmrest, Kirin Tor. Kalu'ak and Sons of Hodir is on it's way together with Argent Crusaid.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s):
Have a bunch but only two at lvl80. Ekram (wich has been my main in WotLK) is a protwarrior with mostly Naxx10 gear. Mogir is my hunter (also my oldest char, created on the day the servers were opened) isn't realy geared up for any heavy raiding but have some epics.

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):
Oh my, erm... In the old days I used to raid MC and the start of BWL. First with Valde Trucido (community) and after that with Phoenix (also a community) wich I stayed with until TBC came. Just as Alyaha I first lvled with friends in my old guild (Order of the Moon) and then moved over to Blackrock Divingschool. With BDS I raided, well all the instances in TBC except BlackTemple wich I only killed a few bosses in. All this was with Burgos who used to be my main until WotLK.

In WotLK I have only done Naxx10 and Sartharion10 with Burgos, Ekram has also been into Uldar10 but only a few bosses there.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left:Valde Trucido wich I left due to massive drama and a leader that just went a slight insane, me and a bunch of others broke off to create Phoenix wich I was a part of leading until TBC was released. At that stage the community just broke apart and people went there own ways.

BDS, and the reson for leaving them was mostly that they turned in a hardcore way that I didn't feel like or could follow.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC?At the moment I'm part of Academy of Insanity wich is a group of friends, ingame and RL. A wonderfull mix of nutty people that I love very much. We do some 10 mans but not on any real regular basis.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it?I have it installed.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed?BigWigs installed but can just as easy install DBM if needed.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky?Well... I have lately been doing some *omfg what is he doing*-healing in heroics with Piffae and Belgrum and thats where I first got in touch with your guild. Also heard good things from Deeva and my lovely amazonGF Alyaha wich both have been doing some raids with you.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky?See above

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky?See above above.

A few last words from me. As Aly pointed out in her aplication I can't raid all nights due to my work, might even be weeks when it's not possible at all for me to join. But from what I heard that shouldn't be a problem. I will always show up when I can and is needed though.

*bows and sneaks off*

Burgos

Back to top Go down

Burgos: Holy Priest Empty Re: Burgos: Holy Priest

Post  bubs Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi mate,
Cheers for applying Very Happy
I've only seen you healing once, but that was great so ^^
I very much like you and Alyaha and Deeva so you guys got my vote Very Happy
cheers,
Bubs
bubs
bubs
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Checked your gear and spec, so even if I did not have my colleagues knowledge of your ability I can guess that you know what you are doing.

I think it's with the agreement of the rest of the Guild team that I odder you a trial position in our guild that will mature to full membership after 5 raids and good behavior, which I am sure us priests are known for Smile One of my colleagues or myself are going to send you an whisper you in game, or you can whisper us, for the invite.

Welcome to the team !
Ran
Ran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down