Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80, Arms warrior

Go down

80, Arms warrior Empty 80, Arms warrior

Post  Naxler Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:34 am

Real Life Age: 21

Character Name: Naxler
Class: Warrior
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Dualspecc, Arms/Prot - Main/off
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Naxler

that's my armory link, might not be fully updated i've aquired t8.5 chestpiece aswell, my enchants on head/shoulders is ongoing.. im almost rev with ebon blade and soon to be honored at least ith SoH, upgrading wrist echant soon aswell (:

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
i havent decided yet.. when i have i'll lvl em fast (:
Profession: xxx
Level: xxx
Profession: xxx
Level: xxx

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid):
they are not topped.. i've mainly been getting gear etc.. so haven't had time but since my gear is as good as it can get from heroics atm i will be farming proffessions from now on...

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: wooop wooop, the tabard ones in wotlk and that's basicly it ^^

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s):
Not on this server (:
but got 1 more 80 a warlock.. cleared ulduar25 with it, but grew bored playing it.
7 chars within the lvls of 70-77

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):
Pre-TBC i played on magtheridon in the guild ancients, cleared everything up to the first 2 bosses in naxx. TBC played with Core on twilights hammer.. cleared MH and BT. Wotlk i've played in Vacuity on Twilight's hammer and we cleared 13/14 ulduar25, 10/14 hardmodes i think.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: No communities

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? Nope.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? Yes.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? Yes ofc

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? Raided naxx25 this very evening with a whole bunch of em.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? Klen, Nokun, Gloiin.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? same ppl that i know

Naxler

Back to top Go down