Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec)

2 posters

Go down

Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec) Empty Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec)

Post  Laresse Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Hello all,
After some careful consideration i've decided to give this a shot.
So.. here comes the wall of text !

Real Life Age: Good ol' 30. I hope to age like fine wine... not milk.

Character Name: Laresse
Class: Mage
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Frostfire, currently. No dualspec, no knowledge of Arcane spec.
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): up-and-coming. I'd say I'm at Naxx 10 level of gear, but with the ToTC and some heroic-farming, i've levelled it up to a nice selection already. Most needed upgrades are the strudelhat, the trinket and boots (Still blue/green items there).

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession: Enchanting
Level: 450, got just about anything except raiddrops
Profession: Tailoring
Level: 450, got about everything except drops/achievement stuff

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid):
I have all secondary's but at rather low levels. My main and other alts have them all maxed out, so I've been slacking a bit on her in this regard.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with:
A bit the same syndrome as the secondary skills. My main has exhalteds up the wazoo, but this girl still needs to get her first useful one.
(aka = no Northrend exhalted.) I'm working towards SoH as I go, to not miss out on the swanky shoulder enchants.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts? Yes. A metric ton of them...
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): The only one that will be of any relevance would be my warrior (80 Prot/Fury) that is my to-date main character. The rest at 80 are a blood DK, another frostfire mage and a combat Rogue (but rather cheaply geared, just levelled them for fun, really).

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):
My raiding days started in WotLK, really. Being babysitted through the end of TBC (when I started) doesn't really count.
I've raided just about anything up and including to Ulduar 10 (at keepers now) with the Warrior, but have only done Naxx with laresse.
While I know the fights, the 'sharp corners' of ranged DPS might have to be shaven off here and there.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left:
I've been in none so far (not counting a social app to Nightfall).

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC?
I'm an Officer in Academy of Insanity, so I will keep a very strong tie to that guild. While I don't intend to 'shorthand' Purple Sky in any way, It's safe to say that the Academy will be my 'Main' guild. Feel free to poke me about that in case this gives rise to concern.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it?
I have it... with an already creepy amount of channels.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed?
I recently tossed out DBM, as the inaccurate timers gave me the creeps, and i'm looking to replace that with Bigwigs to see how that rolls.
It is - of course - but a mouseclick away, so that's not a problem.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky?
I raided a VoA runs alongside you lot at the request of a friend. that sort of got me involved in the guild and i've been checking it out ever since. (Note to Deeva : Yes, yes, you where right. There. happy ? :p )

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky?
I know three people for quite a while now - Deeva, Burgos and Alyaha - as they're guildies of mine. They're probably more than able to tell you 'bout my good and bad sides (no secrets there).
I've also casually met Evertje and Bubbells (Yay ghent !) and found out they live 5 minutes my house... small world, they say.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky?
Well... I was recommended to check this place out by Deeva if I wanted to get some more raiding done in a relaxed and friendly mood.
Dunno if she had recommended me to Purple Sky though.

As an added side note...
I know you mentioned a 5-raid week and a preference to attend as frequently as possible.
For me that's quite heavy, truth be told. All in all, i'm a rather casual raider that enjoys a good raid, but I can't do that every night of the week - planning allowing or not.
On the other side, i've no issues with accepting any and all repercussions for this casualness (DKP will take care of that nicely to begin with, i'd think) as i don't ever want to give the impression of 'freeloader' or 'coat-tail-rider'.

oh, also : In case there needs to be a choice between cake or pie... I take cake. Always cake. *nods*

Righto...
Guess that was the wall of text...
Hope it was informative enough and feel free to poke me if you've got any questions.
The people I quoted as 'know in the guild' will be able to find me on any of my alts most likely.

*waves*
Laresse the Ghent-Goat

Laresse

Back to top Go down

Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec) Empty Re: Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec)

Post  Zephy Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Hello mate,
Thanks for applying with Purple sky.

I am pleased to offer you a trial period with us Very Happy

Next time you see me or another officer online, give us a buzz to get your invite

-Zephan-

Zephy

Back to top Go down

Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec) Empty Re: Application - Laresse / Frostfire Mage (possible strudelspec)

Post  Laresse Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Hello all,

Regretfully, I am forced by time constraints to withdraw my application to this lovely guild.
After a 'chinese promotion' at work, what time I have left is spent very erratically and I can't guarantee any sort of attendance for the forseeable future.
With that in mind - and my current track record for being online taken into account - I see no other good solution that to free up a spot again.

What time I had with you people has been great fun and I do hope to meet you all in the game again, be it while grinding carrots for dailies or when you need ahand to help fill a raid.

Thank you all and untill soon !

With best regards,
Laresse.

Laresse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down