Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Hunter Mathonnechae

Go down

Application Hunter Mathonnechae Empty Application Hunter Mathonnechae

Post  Mathonnechae Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Real Life Age: Afraid i´m 21 years old.

Character Name:My character name is: Mathonnechae (learn to spell my name Very Happy)

Class: I´m a Hunter

Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Well i can do all specs BM/MM/SURV but some specs are beter then the others... I am Survival at the moment (Explosive shot FTW). But what i have seen marksmanship is a good alternative when got good gear.

Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Mathonnechae Dont know if thats much help but there whas the link can have pvp gear etc.

What are 2 primary professions of your character:

Profession: Letherworking
Level: 409
Profession: Skinning
Level: 450

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): I dont have cooking and fishing im afraid (seriusly low level) First aid 444.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: Im not exalted with any Wotlk factions yet i gues thats what only mathers.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): I got fue alts 80 Shaman with dual spec Elemental/resto < Whas my main fore a while. 80 DK Blood green/blue geard only leveled it upp fore fun and stoped playing it (did get bored to play dk)

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC): Maan this is a long list not using full name of instance if its ok, here it comes:WOTLK: OS 10, 25, EYE 10, 25, Nax 10 ,25 Uldar 10, 25 and Voa 10,25 ofcorse. TBC Karazhan, TK, SSC, MH, BT. Vanilla: MC, BWL, AQ 20 maybe forgot something but whata heck.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: Cant remember most of them seriusly... Winds of Change, Flames of Darknes, Hooligans, Bias and many more.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? No im not realy Bias guild leader decided to stop playing aperently (played with my Shaman with them).

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? Yea i have Vent installed and redy to use.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? I have DBM installed, who dont have DBM seriusly?Very Happy

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? Did anonce that a Hunter and a Elemental shaman need a serius pve guild and i did get a whisper from a member from purple sky.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? No i dont but i whant to, sems like a nice guild.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? Nah cant say that anyone recommended me.

Thanks that whas it, contact me fore further questions if needed.

Mathonnechae

Back to top Go down