Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences

2 posters

Go down

Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences Empty Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences

Post  Ran Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Ever wondered how a buid/gear might perform? With a little knowledge and tinkering, you can have a look how much you can get out of setups/gear or talents.

Standard Builds and gear already specced and ready to view.

You can download it on :

http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/
Ran
Ran

Back to top Go down

Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences Empty Re: Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences

Post  Sorschehakun Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Awesome stuff.

I've just learned from that program that you lose about 40% of your DPS in raids if you don't have skill affraid
The circumstances are so ideal is those premades. But not unreal, if you don't play a fool.

Gonna tinker that thing on ma pally later Smile
Sorschehakun
Sorschehakun

Back to top Go down

Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences Empty Re: Simulcraft - Parsing DPS/TPS Sequences

Post  Ran Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 am

Simulcraft casts and attacks on a preferrence list combined with resource calculation, it should alos generate a recount style log with tables for you to check wether mana was an issue and when the damage spikes happen.

I agree, it is an ideal system, but using castsequence macros or knowing your optimal rotation should be good.

I also found the buffed, unbuffed difference huge. (you enable solo mode by setting ideal raid =0 in the batch file, I copied mine and named it solo simcraft.bat)
Ran
Ran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum