Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

violettee`s application

2 posters

Go down

violettee`s application Empty violettee`s application

Post  violettee Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:22 am

real life age: 17 (soon 18)
character name: violettee
class: DK
spec: dps= blood 51/2/18, tank = frost 10/51/10 though dps is my mainspeck.
gear: dps= almost 3.4 k ap unbuffed, hit capped, crit is on 18.42% (i know its low but ive been needing some ap to get into raids etc) full superior, 2 peices of epic. tank gear: 65k armor, 26k hp unbuffed, def capped, 18% dodge pretty badly geared as tank
proff 1: skinning 450
proff 2: mining 362 (under progress)

my secondary proffs is such a low lvl i dont think there will be much point in saying.
The reason why its so low is because im pretty fresh at wow.

exalted with: kirin tor

since i started gaming recently i have only some experience raiding on wotlk.
i dont have too much experience in the raids though, ive just done some rading now and then.
but ive been to OS 25, VoA 25, EoE 25, and ive been to naxx but havent done the whole raid in either 25 or 10.
the reason i for that i havent been rading too much is that im fresh, and i am currently in a cassual guild which dont have to many ppl raiding.
but to have that said, im a relativ positive fella. at raid pugs im not the one to get angry or so on, also if ppl leave in the middle its usually not a big thing. although i never do that myself, except if its something important.
i look at myself as a guy that is positive, has patience, a person that will gladly help other guild members.

the guild im in now is called the twilight crusade.
i have ventrilo, but i do not have any bossmods addons currently, but instaling that will not be a problem.

i heard about Purple Sky from a friend in the guild, that had just joined purple sky, he`s name is Ryaxus. I think he just joined.
i havent talked about making an application to join in this guild, but i think he would recomend me if i said that i wanted to join Purple Sky.
I will talk to him asap about that.
wel, thats that, i hope i sound like a nice guy, anyways, good luck with raiding=)

all the best, violettee Smile

violettee

Back to top Go down

violettee`s application Empty btw

Post  violettee Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 am

oh, btw, i have 450 in first aid ofc^^

violettee

Back to top Go down

violettee`s application Empty Re: violettee`s application

Post  bubs Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi mate,

Thanks for applying!
Our DK-leader is named oopar, so he'll be in touch with you or you can whisper him ingame if you like for more info or to get an invite.
Hope to see you soon!

Bubs
bubs
bubs
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down

violettee`s application Empty Re: violettee`s application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down