Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing Paladin - Halezor

2 posters

Go down

Healing Paladin - Halezor Empty Healing Paladin - Halezor

Post  Halezor Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Real Life Age:17

Character Name:Halezor
Class:Paladin
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Holy and Retribution, though I only use my Holy.
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Halezor

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession: Blacksmithing
Level:123
Profession:Mining
Level:126

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid):

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with:
Argent Crusade
Valiance expedition
Stormwind

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts? Yes I Do Have an alt, actually you can say that i have two.
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s):
Level 66 Warlock, Destruction
Level 59 Deathknight, Unholy

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):
I do have some experience from TBC and WotLK, From TBC I have experience from Karazhan and SSC, and from WotLK i have from VoA 10-man and Naxxramas 10-man.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: I haven't really been in any rading communitys, I usually raid with pugs.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? Yes, but I'm leaving due to that Guild members haven't been present for a long time.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? I'm able to install it, but I do not have a Mic, since I broke it.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? Yes, i do have DBM installed.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? A friend told me that the guild was great and that i should send an application.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? I know Apolyon and Nokun.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? Yes, Apolyon reommended the guild.

Halezor

Back to top Go down

Healing Paladin - Halezor Empty Re: Healing Paladin - Halezor

Post  Ever Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 am

Hey,

I would like to invite you to the guild to start your trial period, if you see me or any of the officers online, just whisper us to get an invite.

Greetz Ever
Druid Leader
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down