Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Oomkin Main specc, Tank/healer offspecc.

2 posters

Go down

Druid Oomkin Main specc, Tank/healer offspecc. Empty Druid Oomkin Main specc, Tank/healer offspecc.

Post  Nalrah Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 am

Real Life Age: 16.

Character Name: Nalrah.
Class: Druid.
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Balance is my main specc, Though I'm also tank and Healer.
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): Full Naxx25/Uld Oomkin, Naxx10/25 healer, Naxx10/25 tank.

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession: Jewelcrafting.
Level: 445.
Profession: Mining.
Level: 450.

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): Cooking, 450. Fishing, 299. First Aid, 225.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: Stormwind, Stormpike guard, Cenarion expedition, The violet eye, Shattered sun offensive, The Sha'tar. (WotLK): Argent Crusade, Kirin Tor, Knights of the Ebon Blade, The Sons of Hodir and The Wyrmrest Accord. Also Valiance expedition.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): Nothing to name, 3 around level 8 and 1 death knight on level 58. (Death knight, Nianthalie.)

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC): Well, Naxx10/25 OS10/25, VoA10/25, EoE - No. Ulduar10 - Alittle, But I sure can read tac's. Smile

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: I havn't been in any as I come from another server and mostly pugged.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC?: No, I'm not.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it?: Yes, I got Ventrilo mix.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed?: DeadlyBossMob(DBM) Yes.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky?: Ingame from Bubbells.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky?: Yes - Bubs, Ever and Zephan. Smile

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky?: Yes, Bubs did. ^^;

Nalrah

Back to top Go down

Druid Oomkin Main specc, Tank/healer offspecc. Empty Re: Druid Oomkin Main specc, Tank/healer offspecc.

Post  Ever Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 am

Hey hey

I would very much like to offer you a trial to our guild, I'll be sending you an invite asap.

Greetz Ever

Druid leader
(GM)
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down