Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sykepleier - a fury warriors application

2 posters

Go down

Sykepleier - a fury warriors application Empty Sykepleier - a fury warriors application

Post  sykepleier Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Real Life Age: 20

Character Name: Sykepleier
Class: Warrior
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): PvP arms and PvE fury
Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Sykepleier That's my armory link, I've got my PvE gear on me. As you can see, I have some PvP-oriented gear, but thats because it's about the best I can get without raiding, more or less.
What are 2 primary professions of your character: I only have one, skinning, choose that because of the crit-rating buff and the fact that it's a good moneysource. I am considering leveling up a second proffesion, but I'm not sure what to go for, and I don't got the required money at the moment.
Profession: Skinning
Level: 450

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): I have cooking and First aid, none of those are leveled up. The reason for this is; I made this character in the friend-to-friend-system, so me and a friend powerleveled two characters up to 60, and because of this, I didnt have any money, and I had to farm to get enough money for class skills. Now, I have been in level 80 for a while, but I've been too lazy to start level up either one of those proffesions.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with:
None, but I am working on ebon blade at the moment, again, I would like to remind you that this is a pretty new character.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s):

Yes, I have one alt, his name is Flurri, he is a level 80 mage, he is not specced at the moment, because I have not been playing on him for a while, but when I was playing on him, and raiding, he had FFB specc. Of course I have some other alts, but they are not active, but I can name them just for fun.

Larusso, lvl 70 paladin, my first char
Zrasa, level 70 warrior, my second char
Ruthven level 70 Rouge, my third char

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):

Note, this experience is on different characters, Vanilla xp is on Larusso, my paladin, TBC experience is on my Rogue, Ruthven, wich by the way is stationed on grim batol and Wotlk experience is on Flurri, my mage.

Vanilla

ZG
MC
BWL - only the first boss
Onyxias Lair
AQ20
First boss AQ40

TBC

Karazhan - full clear
Gruul - Full clear
Maggy - Full clear
Tempest Keep - Full clear, except Kael
SSC - All the way to Morogrim
MH - Full clear
BT - All the way to Bloodboil

WOTLK

Naxx 10 and 25man
OS both 25 and 10man, 3 drakes up on 25man
EoE both 25 and 10man

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left:

I've been in a lot of communities, so I dont remeber them all, but I was in Thrill Seekers(AF now) in vanilla wow, then they dissbanded and I joined Midnight Storm(now Blackrock divingschool I think) but I had to leave because of school.

On my Rogue I was in a guild called Safari, I left because of internal problems

On my little gnome mage, Azeroths Fury, I havent left, Im still in the guild, but they are too hardcore for me to raid with, so Im only in the guild as a friend.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? Yes, Azeroths Fury, but I dont raid with them anymore, Im just a friend.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? I have it installed.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? Got DBM

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? From a good friend of mine, Farris.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? Yes, I know Farris and Izzys.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? Farris did.
sykepleier
sykepleier

Back to top Go down

Sykepleier - a fury warriors application Empty Invite invite invite invite

Post  Farris Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Sykepleier!

Yes, I was the one who told him to apply. He is one of my best IRL friends and he is a hell of a good player! As you can see, he has been raiding some top notch instances and therefor he got a lot of experience. We have been playing, raiding together since vanilla WoW and I'm sure we could use a skilled player like this (Azeroths Fury HËLLÖ!). IF we're full on DPS-warriors, I think we should invite him anyway, for a friend/reserve, and when he get good enough gear he can raid 25 with us so we dont have to PuG it all the time Wink
Farris
Farris

Back to top Go down