Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arildon . Fury warrior application

Go down

Arildon . Fury warrior application Empty Arildon . Fury warrior application

Post  Arildon Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 am

Real Life Age: 19

Character Name: Arildon
Class: Warrior
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Fury
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Arildon

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession: Blacksmithing
Level: 450
Profession: Mining
Level: 450

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): Cooking

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: Darnassus, Stormwind, Ironforge, Argent Dawn, Argent Crusade, Kirin Tor, Ebon Blade, Kurenai, Netherwing, Shattered Sun Offensive, Stormpike Guard, Sons of Hodir, Valiance Expedition, The Aldor, Wyrmrest and alot of others on revered.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): Death Knight lvl 80 frost, Warlock lvl 70 destruction, Hunter lvl 64 Beastmaster.

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC): Molten Core, Blackwing lair, Zul'Gurub, AQ 20-40, Onyxia, Karazahn, Gruul, Magtheridon, Black Temple, Zul'Aman, Naxxramas 10-25, Eye of eternity 10-25, Vault of Archavon 10-25, Obsidian sanctum 10-25, and first part of Ulduar.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: Been in the guild Onevision on the Earthen Ring realm, changed server because me and the leader has disagreements in how many times I should show up in raids. I could not agree with 6/7 days. So I changed server to where most of my real life friends are playing.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? No not at the moment.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? Yes I have it.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? Yes I have DBM installed.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? The trade channel.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? No.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? No.

Arildon

Back to top Go down