Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazeras 80 Unholy Dk (Dps-Trying to aquire tank gear)

2 posters

Go down

Lazeras 80 Unholy Dk (Dps-Trying to aquire tank gear) Empty Lazeras 80 Unholy Dk (Dps-Trying to aquire tank gear)

Post  Lazeras Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:46 am

Real Life Age:

Character Name: Lazeras
Class: DK
Spec I can spec to whatever the guild require
Gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Lazeras
What are 2 primary professions of your character: None Atm im trying to find the Correct ones for me.
Profession: N\A
Level: N\A
Profession:N\A
Level:N\A

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are None

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: Argent Crusade , Knights of the Ebonblade , Wyrmrest accord

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): Hunter level 54 Marksman name Ralen

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):I have only got WOTLK raid experiance cleared naxx but never Ulduar

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: They have disbanded i have only been in The Zealots

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? Nope

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? I have it installed but my mic is broken on my laptop so i can still hear raid instructions.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? Nope

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? Someone was advertising it.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? Nope

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? I was assisted by a member of your guild which wanted me want to apply because of brilliant social skills. Thanks for reading if my armoury shows my tank gear pst me or my alt in game and ill let you inspect me hope i get accepted.

Lazeras

Back to top Go down

Lazeras 80 Unholy Dk (Dps-Trying to aquire tank gear) Empty Re: Lazeras 80 Unholy Dk (Dps-Trying to aquire tank gear)

Post  bubs Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 am

Hi mate,

thanks for applying!
Whisper bubbells, mortcia or evertje for an invite to the guild! ^^
bubs
bubs
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down