Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application, elemental shaman

Go down

application, elemental shaman Empty application, elemental shaman

Post  Dustruz Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Real Life Age: 16

Character Name: Dustruz
Class: Shaman
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class):Elemental
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): I am naxx geared mostly, got some pvp stuff too that i wanna switch out.

What are 2 primary professions of your character: I am JC and mining, almost full skill.
Profession: JC
Level: 440
Profession: Mining
Level:420

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): I have not got any secondary professions.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: None in lv 80, just exalted with lv 70 factions.

Alt’s. 64 paladin 63 rogue 50 mage etc.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): 63 rogue sub specced.

Raiding experience. Naxx, OS, voa, all hc's, some of the bosses in ulduar.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC): TBC and wotLK

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: I have pugged naxx, os etc.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? No i am not.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? Yes i have ventrilo, it might not be the latest one but otherwise i can just install it.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? I have got deadly boss mods.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? My friend told me about it.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? Don't think so, just my friend Mathonnechae if he also join it.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? Mathonnechae

Dustruz

Back to top Go down