Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman and Dudu Application

2 posters

Go down

Shaman and Dudu Application Empty Shaman and Dudu Application

Post  Eogan Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Real Life Age: 19

Character Name: Eogan (Dudu) , Angakok (Shammy)
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): Feral Tank and DPS, Ele and Resto
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): Both are very good geared Smile

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession: Shammy (Engineering + Mining)
Level: 450 Each
Profession: Dudu (Enchanting + Leatherworking)
Level: 426 + 421 respectively

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): Both have nothing good

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: Knights of Ebon Blade, Argent Crusade

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): I have no alts as I like to play both of these characters equally.

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC): Have only been interessted in raiding since BC came out and have done the basic raids.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: In my last server I was in a casual but progressive raiding guild that broke up due to a fight between the GL and two of the officers.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? Nope

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? Yes I have it

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? Yes I do

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? Truefire, Jimjom

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? Truefire, Jimjom

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? Truefire, Jimjom

Eogan

Back to top Go down

Shaman and Dudu Application Empty Re: Shaman and Dudu Application

Post  Ever Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Hey hey i would like to offer you a trial period in the guild, just whisper me or any of the other officers ingame to get an invite:D

See ya soon!!!

Greetz Ever
Druidleader
(GM)
Ever
Ever

Back to top Go down